The RP Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP Worlds

An RPG world with multiple 'worlds' as in Warrior Cats world, medieval world, avatar, and a few more

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A new "world'' has just opened up! The world is based on the book series by Erin Hunter, Warriors.
The new Wizarding World is based on the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. Enjoy!
A moment for silence for our beloved, Michael Jackson. . . . He has left us, but his impression is deep. . . !All hail the King of Pop! . . .

Wolfstar - Thunderclan Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfHeart
Admin
WolfHeart

Wand Type
Wood: Maple
Core: Phoenix Feather
Length: 15 1/2

Wolfstar - Thunderclan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Wolfstar - Thunderclan Leader   Wolfstar - Thunderclan Leader Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:03 am

Name: WolfHeart or Wolfstar
Affiliate: Clan
Looks: Wolfstar - Thunderclan Leader Silver-tabby Grey tabby, with a long fluffy tail and golden eyes.
Personality: Is usually quiet and thinks about his actions. He likes to be active with his clan, by doing hunting patrols or border patrols. . .
Birth: He was clan born into Windclan but taken into Thunderclan by his mother, who died a month later by a fox.
History: WolfHeart was born into Windclan and taken into Thunderclan by his mother, who died a month later by fox, who scratched one of WolfHeart's eyes. Not Severely.
RP Sample: I'm the admin, I don't have to make an RP sample!
Back to top Go down
https://therpgworlds.board-directory.net
WolfHeart
Admin
WolfHeart

Wand Type
Wood: Maple
Core: Phoenix Feather
Length: 15 1/2

Wolfstar - Thunderclan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfstar - Thunderclan Leader   Wolfstar - Thunderclan Leader Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Approved! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://therpgworlds.board-directory.net

Wolfstar - Thunderclan Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The RP Worlds :: Warrior Cats World :: Create a Cat-
Jump to: